Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Midterm Team

Michelle, Janice, Holly, and Ann were great teammates. Unfortunately for them, I was on the team. I suppose part of the problem is that I was on vacation with the nearest internet access 10 miles away at the local public library. While I was able to get on twice during the week, I wasn't always checking my university email. Then, I fell in the shower and hurt my back. I'm sitting at my computer right now with an ice pack on it still, five days after the initial pain struck.

They were concerned about me, but didn't let that hold them back from completing the midterm in fine fashion. I was able to complete and post my section to the Google docs page, Professor Khala, and Janice only one day past the official deadline. Which was the first day I actually was able to sit at my computer chair without pain.

1 comment:

Swedee said...

Glad to have you back, Tom! Hope your back is better and that your vacation was worthwhile. - Jennifer